Terms, Conditions and Privacy Statement
Welcome to our website, where you can find the latest food jobs.
The term 'Focus Management Consultants Limited', ‘Focus Management’, 'FMCL, 'Focus', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Exchange House, Albert Road, Bollington, Cheshire, SK10 5HS. Our company registration number is 2511268, registered at the address above.
Focus comply with the EAA regulations and the employment act legislation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
Focus Management Consultants Ltd will process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and, from 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Focus Management Consultants Ltd will use your information for the purpose of CV registration for job applications, and will not share your personal details with third parties without your consent. If you have any comments or concerns regarding the use of your data, please contact; GDPR@fmcl.co.uk
- The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the FMCL website:
- The general terms and conditions of Focus Management Consultants Limited website can be found on this document.
- We may alter or change and add additional terms to all our policies. We will give reasonable notice in advance of implementing any changes by publishing the changes on the websites.
- By using the FMCL website you have accepted these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions define your agreement with us for your use of the following services on the FMCL website:
- Job application
- CV registration
- Job application service allows you to apply for relevant jobs with Focus Management Consultants and their owned and operated websites.
- CV registration allows FMCL to consider your details against specific current vacancies or future opportunities.
- We adhere to the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and/or the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. As a candidate you will not be charged for using any of the services offered on the FMCL website.
- By registering your CV you agree to FMCL sharing your CV internally and with your consent presenting your details to relevant and appropriate clients. This means that you give us non-exclusive, worldwide licence of any rights all of which are royalty-free. This includes any intellectual property rights, found in the CV or any additional information you provide to us, to share as is reasonably accepted to fulfil the services we provide as a food recruitment specialist business.
- PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
This notice describes how we collect and use personal data about you, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act [1998 OR 2018] and any other national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK (‘Data Protection Legislation’).
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- ABOUT US
Focus Management Consultants Limited (‘Focus Management’, ‘FMCL’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘ours’) is a recruitment company. We are registered in England and Wales as a limited liability partnership company under number: 2511268 and our registered office is at Exchange House, 5 Albert Road, Bollington, Cheshire, SK10 5HS.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation and this notice, we are the ‘data controller’. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal data about you. We are required under the Data Protection Legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
Details of how to contact us in relation to any data protection queries are noted at point 12 (Contact Us), below.
- HOW WE MAY COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We obtain personal data in several ways, for example, when:
- you apply and upload your CV for a specific role advertised;
- at the point of registering as a user on the website
- you request a proposal from us in respect of the services we provide;
- you contact us by email, telephone or post (for example when you have a query about our services); or
- Or by completing online requests for information etc. We also utilise data collection devices, such as cookies.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Focus Management Consultants team to access personal information about you in order to determine your suitability for our jobs
- to contact you with vacancies we believe you may be interested in
- to provide confidential, anonymous statistics about our users, customers and related site information to reputable third party companies. These statistics will include no identifying personal information.
- to provide you with job related email or text, which we believe, will be of interest to you (if you have selected this)
- Notify you of changes to the websites
- Similar services which we may introduce in future
- THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
The information we hold about you may include the following:
- your personal details (such as your name and/or address, email address, telephone number(s), your nationality, your education and working career details, your IP address);
- information about the types of vacancies you may be interested in
- details of contact we have had with you in relation to the provision, or the proposed provision, of our services;
- details of any services you have received from us;
- our correspondence and communications with you;
- information about any complaints and enquiries you make to us;
- information from research, surveys, and marketing activities;
- information we receive from other sources, such as publicly available information or information provided by your employer.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
We may process your personal data for purposes necessary and agreed in line with our commercial focus – namely finding appropriate people for Jobs.
The processes we follow will be in accordance with UK Law and be complaint with GDPR legislation.
We may process your personal data for the purposes of our own legitimate interests provided that those interests do not override any of your own interests, rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data.
We may use your personal data in order to:
- Search and find you for a vacancies we are working on.
- To support your application for a vacancy which you have given us consent to represent you for.
- provide you with information related to our services and our events and activities that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, provided you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- seek your thoughts and opinions on the services we provide; and
- notify you about any changes to our services.
In some circumstances we may anonymise or pseudonymise the personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use it without further notice to you.
If you refuse to provide us with certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you. Alternatively, we may be unable to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
We may also process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with this notice, where we are legally required or permitted to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
When assessing what retention period is appropriate for your personal data, we take into consideration:
- the requirements of our business and the services provided;
- any statutory or legal obligations;
- the purposes for which we originally collected the personal data;
- the lawful grounds on which we based our processing;
- the types of personal data we have collected;
- the amount and categories of your personal data; and
- whether the purpose of the processing could reasonably be fulfilled by other means.
Change of purpose
Where we need to use your personal data for another reason, other than for the purpose for which we collected it, we will only use your personal data where that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Should it be necessary to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will notify you and communicate the legal basis which allows us to do so before starting any new processing.
- DATA SHARING
Why might you share my personal data with third parties?
We will share your personal data with third parties where we are required by law, where it is necessary to administer the relationship between us or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Which third-party parties may have access to my personal data?
“Third parties” includes third-party service providers. The following activities are carried out by third-party service providers: Our clients, IT and cloud services, Database providers, Job Boards and Websites, Linked in.
All of our third-party service providers are required to take commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We only permit our third-party service providers to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
What about other third parties?
We will not present your details to any third party without your consent.
- TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
We may transfer the personal data we collect about you to certain countries outside of the EEA in order to perform our contract with you.
There is an adequacy decision by the European Commission in relation to any country to which the personal data is transferred, therefore they will be deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal information for the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation.
Should you require further information about please contact us using the contact details outlined below.
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
- RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, ERASURE, AND RESTRICTION
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Should your personal information change, please notify us of any changes of which we need to be made aware by contacting us, using the contact details below.
Your rights in connection with personal data
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive details of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are processing it lawfully.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this basis. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or another data controller if the processing is based on consent, carried out by automated means and this is technically feasible.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please email email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose (for example, in relation to your applications for job advertisements), you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your personal information (personal data) for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding this notice or if you would like to speak to us about the manner in which we process your personal data, please email our Data Protection Point of Contact Stephen Jones, Director, email@example.com or 01625 560778.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues, at any time. The ICO’s contact details are: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, Telephone - 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745, Website - https://ico.org.uk/concerns
OUR COOKIE USAGE
Cookies used for functionality:
- Cookies may be used to personalise your visit to our website - therefore when you return to our website, the site remembers your preferences and any information you inputted during your visit
Cookies used for advertising:
- Google's use of the DART* cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you, our visitors, based on your visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet
- You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page.
*The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on the websites of its partners, such as websites displaying AdSense ads or participating in Google certified ad networks. When users visit a partner's website and either view or click an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user's browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help better serve and manage ads on the publisher's site(s) and across the web.
Cookies used for analysis:
- Cookies may be used to track your path across our website, allowing us to see which pages you have viewed. This provides us with information that can help to make our website more efficient and better suit your needs.
Focus Management Consultants Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is Exchange House, 5 Albert Road, Bollington, Cheshire, SK10 5HS. Our company registration number is 2511268.