Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement
Welcome to our website, where you can find the latest food jobs.
The term 'Focus Management Consultants Limited', 'FMCL, 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the websites whose registered office is Exchange House, Albert Road, Bollington, Cheshire, SK10 5HS. Our company registration number is 2511268, registered at the address above.
The websites covered by these terms and conditions include Focus Management, Focus Select, Focus Interim, Focus Graduates, Focus Chefs and Focus Management Consultants Limited.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
1. The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the all FMCL websites:
- The general terms and conditions of Focus Management Consultants Limited website can be found on this document.
3. By using the FMCL websites you have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. These terms and conditions define your agreement with us for your use of the following services on the FMCL websites:
- Job application
- CV registration
- Jobs by email
5. Job application service allows you to apply for relevant jobs with Focus Management Consultants and their owned and operated websites
6. CV registration allows FMCL to consider your details against specific current vacancies or future opportunities
7. Jobs by email allows you to select your preferred job requirements and then receive emails detailing jobs that fulfil your search criteria
8. We adhere to the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and/or the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003. As a candidate you will not be charged for using any of the services offered on the FMCL websites.
9. If you register on any of the FMCL websites, you will be required to provide your email address, a password and your country of residence, which we will store in order to create an individual user account for you. Access to your account on the website requires your email address and password, please keep your password safe and do not disclose it to anyone else.
10. By registering your CV you agree to our sharing your CV internally and with your consent presenting your details to relevant and appropriate clients. This means that you give us:
- Non-exclusive, worldwide licence of any rights all of which are royalty-free. This includes any intellectual property rights, found in the CV or any additional information you provide to us, to share as is reasonably accepted to fulfil the services we provide as a Food Recruitment specialist business.
11. Right to Cancel - We will hold a copy of your CV and any additional information you have given us in accordance with Data Protection legislation and UK law until you delete or close your account.
PRIVACY NOTICE SPECIFIC TO THE FOCUS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS WEBSITES
Personal Information: Why do we collect it and what do we collect?
1. We collect personal information from you so that we can provide the services offered to you by Focus Management Consultants Limited in an efficient, professional and effective manner. The services available to you will vary depending on whether you have registered with the websites or not, and whether you decide to upload your CV.
2. Services include:
- Allowing you to search and apply for jobs
- Focus Management Consultants team to access personal information about you in order to determine your suitability for our jobs and to contact you with vacancies we believe you may be interested in
- Similar services which we may introduce in future
3. The extent or frequency to which you experience these services is determined by how you set your preferences. You can tailor your requirements to suit your needs.
4. The personal information we may collect to allow us to deliver our service may include your name, address, country of residence, email address, telephone number(s), your nationality, your education and working career details, your IP address and information about the types of vacancies you may be interested in.
Personal Information: How do we collect it?
5. We collect personal information in several ways:
- Obtaining information provided by you:
- At the point of registering as a user
- By posting material to the FMCL websites (a CV for example)
- Storing a copy of your CV and any other information you provide when you send it to us
- Or by completing online requests for information etc. We also utilise data collection devices, such as web beacons and cookies
Unregistered use of Focus Management Consultants various websites
6. You do not have to register with our websites to search for jobs or to submit your CV to apply for a job(s). However, if you apply for a job or additional information you must consent for us store a copy of your CV (if applicable) and any other information you provide before we can process your application and/or request. This is required so that any of the FMCL Consultants can access your CV and any other information provided to deliver an effective service to candidates and clients.
7. We will also use your personal information to provide confidential, anonymous statistics about our users, customers and related site information to reputable third party companies. These statistics will include no identifying personal information.
Registered use of the Focus Management Consultants websites
8. When you register with any of the FMCL websites, we may use your personal information (subject to your preferences) to:
- Provide you with an account, which you can utilise to send job applications from
- Provide you with job email or text alerts, which we believe, will be of interest to you (if you have selected this)
- Notify you of changes to the websites
9. You can change your preferences at any point by going to your account.
Deletion of your CV / Closing your account with us
10. If you choose to delete your details and/ or CV we will not retain a copy of it on our database.
Problems with the Focus Management Consultant website
11. If you have any problems with the website or wish to make a complaint about the website please contact email@example.com.
12. Focus Management Consultants Limited and all associated trading operations are very concerned about the privacy of visitors to its websites. The protection of your personal information is extremely important to us. However, the security of information transmitted over the internet cannot be assured.
Summary of your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998
13. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Focus Management Consultants Limited is the "data controller" in respect of personal information that we obtain from you via our websites.
14. More information concerning your rights under the Data protection Act 1998 can be found at the Information Commissioner's Office (https://ico.org.uk/).
Our Cookie Usage
Cookies used for functionality:
- Cookies may be used to personalise your visit to our website - therefore when you return to our website, the site remembers your preferences and any information you inputted during your visit
Cookies used for advertising:
- Google's use of the DART* cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you, our visitors, based on your visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet
- You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page.
*The DoubleClick DART cookie is used by Google in the ads served on the websites of its partners, such as websites displaying AdSense ads or participating in Google certified ad networks. When users visit a partner's website and either view or click an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user's browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help better serve and manage ads on the publisher's site(s) and across the web.
Cookies used for analysis:
- Cookies may be used to track your path across our website, allowing us to see which pages you have viewed. This provides us with information that can help to make our website more efficient and better suit your needs.
Focus Management Consultants Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is Exchange House, Albert Road, Bollington, Cheshire, SK10 5HS. Our company registration number is 2511268.