Technical Sales Support Manager, North/Midlands
Location: United Kingdom
County / State: North / Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Amy Shurden
Start date: Asap
Salary: £30,000 - £60,000 GBP per annum plus £Open (DOE) Plus Co.Car, Pension and Healthcare
Would you class yourself as an expert in consumer goods packaging with the skills required to solve complex technical issues? Keep reading!
Are you an expert in the technical in’s and out’s of barrier films and laminates? Do you have the ability to listen to a client’s requirements and provide them with reliable advice regarding advantages or limitations of certain materials? Can you come up with the solution to a client’s new idea which at first may seem impossible to achieve?
For someone with your level of technical expertise, it is important to work for a company who truly understand and appreciate the invaluable knowledge that you possess and how it can make the difference between winning or losing potential business.
If this sounds like you, keep reading…!
Your role as Technical Sales Support Manager will be vital in supporting the external sales team who will make the initial inroads with clients. This is where you will come in, conducting technical line audits, you will produce detailed reports, liaising with various manufacturing sites in order to ensure client requirements are fed back effectively.
- Provide technical support to the company’s customer base
- Advise clients on the feasibility of their requirements, guiding them on the most suitable materials etc.
- Develop an audit programme
- Develop good working relationships with colleagues throughout the business, as well as with customers
- Ideally, you will be educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a related field
- You will have a proven background in a similar role within packaging manufacturing – ideally flexible or plastics related
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Good IT skills
If you are looking to make a real difference to a business, feel valued and further develop your technical skills and expertise, apply now!
REF. AJS893585 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job