Structural Packaging Designer, East Midlands
Location: East Midlands
County / State: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Category: New Product Development
Consultant: Amy Shurden
Start date: Asap
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
Structural Packaging Designer vacancy based in the East Midlands! Recent investment and further growth plans make this a very exciting time to join!
A specialist in the design and manufacture of Litho Printed Folding Cartons for food, beverage and cosmetics markets, it is an exciting time for this business who have recently expanded and invested in further developments.
Currently recruiting for a Structural Packaging Designer, the successful candidate will have the ability to take packaging briefs from initial concept stage, creating pre-production samples for clients.
You will ideally have a proven background in cartons and be fluent in the use of Impact/Artios CAD systems; experience of structural design for corrugated or rigid boxes would also be of interest.
- To turn client briefs into a reality using Impact/Artios CAD systems
- You will have a proven background in cartonboard, corrugated or rigid box structural design
- Reporting to the Design Manager, work to further develop your skills and knowledge of the industry
- Working as part of a team, you will strive to continuously improve the design department alongside your colleagues
- To support colleagues to encourage maximum productivity, sharing new ideas
- You will have a keen eye for detail with a natural design flair
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Adaptable to change and new technologies
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated candidate who is looking to join an innovative and forward-thinking company offering opportunities career development and progression.
Don't miss out, apply now!
REF. AJS893615 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job