Sales Manager, South of England
Location: South East and London
County / State: London
Job type: Permanent
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Amy Shurden
Start date: Asap
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus (doe), commission, company car and pension
Do you have a proven background selling flexible packaging? Are you based in the South of England? If so we are looking for you!
Renowned for its excellent level of customer service resulting in an extremely loyal customer base, this well-known producer of flexible packaging for the food industry has a very low turnover of staff for a good reason.
Due to organic growth, there is a new opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join the existing team. Based anywhere in the South of England, the territory will be tailored around the successful candidate, as will the number of accounts allocated versus the target for new business development.
You MUST have a proven background selling flexible film, laminates, bags or pouches to be considered for this role. Experience selling into the food industry would be a distinct advantage, in particular meat, fish and poultry.
- Identify opportunities for new business and arrange meetings with potential new clients
- Manage and grow an existing portfolio of accounts, maximising revenue potential
- Provide an excellent level of service to customers at all levels
- Working towards agreed KPI’s
- You will have a proven background selling flexible packaging, ideally into the food industry
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of various print processes (flexo, gravure etc.)
- Good IT skills
Offering a competitive package and uncapped commission scheme, there is a strong potential to earn for driven and self-motivated candidates! If you meet the above criteria and are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. AJS893484 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job