Sales Manager, Home based
Location: United Kingdom
County / State: UK Wide / Home based
Job type: Permanent
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Amy Shurden
Start date: Asap
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum plus Bonus, Car, Pension and Healthcare
Do you have a background in selling flexible packaging? Are you looking to join a market leading business offering a generous salary package?
Leading the way in the design and manufacturer of flexible packaging solutions for the food industry, this well-established, global business is an expert in producing innovative, sustainable packaging which meets the complex technical requirements for food contact packaging.
Due to continued growth, there is a new opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join the UK sales team. Based from home, this role will involve approximately 60-70% account management and 30-40% new business generation, the territory will be tailored around where the successful candidate is based.
A proven background selling flexo and/or gravure printed flexible packaging (film, bags, laminates etc.) is required for this role.
Experience selling into food markets is also essential, knowledge of meat, cheese, fish or poultry markets would be a distinct advantage.
You will be a self-motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic individual who is keen to progress your career. With a very low turnover of staff, for good reason, you will be joining a market-leading business and will become part of a high performing team, who work hard and in turn are rewarded by a competitive package and generous bonus structure.
- A proven background selling flexible packaging is essential for this role,
- Ideally you will have worked for a manufacturing business in order to have a good understanding of the production process
- Experience selling into food markets is required, knowledge of meat, cheese, fish or poultry markets are of particular interest
- To manage and grow an existing portfolio of accounts, ensuring that revenue potential is maximised and the highest level of customer service is provided at all times
- Actively seek opportunities for new business, arranging face to face meetings with prospects
- Work towards set targets, reporting to the Sales Director
- You will be self-motivated and driven by results
- You will be well presented with strong negotiation skills and the ability to close a deal
- You will be an effective communicator at all levels with good presentation skills
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to take the next step in your sales career apply now!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. AJS893538 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job