Planning Manager, Warwickshire
Location: United Kingdom
County / State: Warwickshire
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: Yasmine Baythoon
Start date: Asap
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus Pension and Healthcare
Planning...Logistics...Purchasing...looking for a hybrid role incorporating all of these? Keep reading!
Are you an experienced Planning Manager looking for a new challenge?
This market-leading, independent supplier of technical flexible packaging solutions is looking for a Planning Manager to join its growing team.
This will be a hybrid role therefore some experience of purchasing administration, global freight and dealing with Chamber of Commerce documents would be ideal. Working as part of a friendly and supportive team, it will be your duty to correctly identify any gaps in production, stock and delivery to ensure that all orders are met on time and as efficiently as possible. Adaptable and able to think on your feet, you will keep all departments in the loop daily with stock and labour levels.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Previous experience in a planning role is essential
- Experience of purchasing administration duties
- You must have experience of dealing with Chamber of Commerce documents
- It is essential to have global freight experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, particularly in packaging would be ideal
- Overall knowledge of logistics processes, strategies and concepts
- Experience of using SAGE 200 or SAGE 50 is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills is essential
- Seeking a long-term career in a supportive, forward-thinking company
- Thrives on demands and challenges
- Self-motivated, analytical and logical
This is a great position for an experienced Planning Manager. To avoid missing out on this Food Planning Manager job apply now.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. YEB15195 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job