Business Development Manager, South East
Location: South East and London
County / State: London
Job type: Permanent
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Amy Shurden
Start date: Asap
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 GBP per annum plus DOE Plus Commision, Co. Car and Package
If you are based in the South and have experienced in selling bags into retail or foodservice markets we are looking for you!
Renowned for its outstanding quality and design of bags for retail and foodservice markets, the ability to produce high standard products within short timescales, whilst maintaining an excellent level of service is something that this business prides itself on.
Competitively priced in the market place, it boasts an impressive client base of blue chip retailers and food manufacturers, serviced by global state of the art manufacturing facilities. Offering bespoke flexible packaging solutions, it works hard to achieve practical yet eye-catching packaging which meet complex technical requirements.
Due to expansion plans, there is a new opportunity for a Business Development Manager to be based from home, covering the South of England. Predominantly responsible for targeting new business, you will also be allocated an existing portfolio of accounts and will be tasked to ensure that potential revenue within these accounts is maximised.
The successful candidate will have a proven background selling bags into retail and/or foodservice markets, either from a manufacturing or distribution background.
- Actively seek opportunities for new business, arranging meetings with potential clients
- Build strong working relationships with existing and new clients
- Maximise revenue by identifying opportunities for growth within existing accounts
- Provide a high level of service at all times
- Conduct market research working strategically alongside company objectives
- You will have a proven background selling bags into food and / or retail markets
- You will be a strong negotiator with effective closing skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own diary
- Thorough and analytical ensuring that all leads are followed up on
- Strong communication skills at all levels
If this sounds like you, apply for this Business Development Manager job today!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. AJS15337 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job