Business Development Manager, Plastic Packaging, Home Based
Location: United Kingdom
County / State: Home based
Job type: Permanent
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Amy Shurden
Start date: Asap
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 GBP per annum
New opportunity to join a multi award-winning thermoformed plastic food packaging manufacturer as their new Business Development Manager!
This multi award-winning business excels in the manufacture of thermoformed plastic packaging for food markets. Highly customer focused, they pride themselves on their ability to create innovative and tailor-made packaging solutions.
Due to internal promotions, there is a new opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the existing team. Based from home, this position will involve a mix of management of a portfolio of existing accounts and developing opportunities for new business.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked for a manufacturer of plastic/flexible packaging in order to have a good working knowledge of the production and print processes, as well as a strong technical knowledge.
Experience selling into food and/or drinks markets would be ideal, however, training can be provided for applicants with a background in other market sectors such as household goods or personal care.
- You will have a proven background working for a manufacturer of plastic/flexible packaging
- Experience selling into food and/or drinks markets would be ideal but is not essential
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service managing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Maximise revenue potential within existing account base
- Actively seek opportunities for new business with the ability to close a sale
- Working towards set KPI’s, produce monthly reports for the Sales Director
- You will be confident, well-presented and results driven
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work effectively using own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Good IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business who are well invested and stable, offering great career prospects! If you are looking to take the next step in your career and you meet the above requirements, apply now!
REF. AJS893614 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job