Business Development Manager, London
Location: South East and London
County / State: Home based - South
Job type: Permanent
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Yasmine Baythoon
Start date: Asap
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Commission, Car, Pension and Healthcare
Business Development Manager required for a Printed Folding Cartons manufacturer. Covering the Midlands and South selling into F&B markets.
Our client is an innovative market leader in the manufacture of Litho Printed Folding Cartons for blue chip clients, predominantly in the food and beverage industries.
Currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager, this is an exciting time for the company that has ambitious growth plans. Following recent investment, this role will be focused on new business development initially. You will retain new accounts and build a portfolio to manage, supported by the internal sales team.
You will be a confident new business hunter with strong problem-solving skills.
A proven background selling Litho Printed Folding Cartons would be ideal. However, this is not essential for high calibre individuals with experience selling into blue chip clients, ideally in food and beverage markets.
- To identify opportunities for new business in line with the company strategy and growth plans
- To build good working relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Ability to cross sell and up sell to maximise sales within each account
- To liaise with internal departments including design, production and internal sales
- Reporting to the Sales Director, you will attend monthly and quarterly meetings regarding strategy and performance
- An understanding of printed folding cartons and litho print would be ideal
- Experience selling into blue chip clients in FMCG markets would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to work well alone as well as within a team
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Commercially astute and business minded
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. YEB15040 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job