Focus Management Consultants
This job is now CLOSED – for similar roles please check the Planning function.
Are you an experienced Production Planner based in Devon looking for an exciting new challenge?
We are searching for an individual who can introduce, manage and maintain effective Planning and S&OP processes to join an exciting award-winning B Corp food business that is continuing to grow.
The ideal Production Planner will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of creating daily and weekly schedules for multiple production lines
- Experience in developing and maintaining a 12-week demand plan using commercial and retailer forecasts and working to agreed stock levels
- Ability to develop and maintain the annual capacity plan by line and look for opportunities to balance seasonal demand
- Strong understanding of S&OP processes and the ability to introduce, manage and maintain a practical and informative S&OP process
- Experience in introducing and maintaining planning KPIs, including stock coverage, planned efficiency, labour utilisation and customer service levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to respond to changes in a quick and efficient manner
- Experience working with procurement to ensure an accurate demand for materials and call off raw materials and packaging in line with that demand
If you are passionate about production planning and can manage and maintain effective processes, then this could be the perfect role for you. This is a fantastic chance to make a real difference and contribute to the business’s success.
The successful Production Planner will join a friendly, collaborative team in a thriving business that’s growing at pace; if you think you could be the perfect fit, then please apply today.
For more details contact Sara.