Focus Management Consultants
A great opportunity to move into the consultancy arena working with some market leading, blue chip companies in an environment that rewards success.
As a Category Leader you’ll be working across multiple sectors and a diverse range of general indirect and professional services spend areas. This is a fast-paced role, and you will be familiar in successfully managing and influencing senior clients and/or stakeholders with strong experience of savings delivery within a high spend environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Interact with key stakeholders and analyse data to create category management approaches.
- Advise and agree with clients on the procurement strategy for high spend categories
- Deliver measurable savings through hands on category management including undertaking tenders, negotiations and auctions on behalf of clients.
- Provide the enquiry, insight and creative thought needed to deliver a step change in supply chain performance.
- Influence stakeholders (clients and suppliers) to secure agreement to proposed solutions.
- Use of leading-edge tools and processes and creative thinking to design solutions which deliver rapid cost savings and improvements in performance
- Sourcing suppliers from the UK and Worldwide to meet clients’ needs
- Interact with key stakeholders and analyse data to create category management approaches that deliver against both client needs and expectations.
- Deliver projects within agreed timescales
You will be degree educated with fantastic blue-chip experience. It’s imperative that you have great negotiation skills with a natural persuasion. We want people with a true positive and proactive attitude, who take genuine enjoyment of networking and meeting new people.
In return, our client offers an abundance of practical, hands-on experience. A chance to make a real impact with both their clients and the business itself and to be noticed and rewarded for the great work you do. To really excel your career either into category specialism or client management send your CV through to me, Hannah, today.