Focus Management Consultants
This job is now CLOSED – for similar roles please check the Planning function.
This Planning Manager is one of the Northwest’s best planning opportunities due to multiple reasons and factors. Read on to find out why…
As someone with a planning background (hopefully within food), you will like numbers, so to outline why it is a good job:
- You will be working with a business that is investing £100million+ into the UK Market. At a time when food businesses are tightening belts or closing sites, this company is doing the opposite and will offer you both stability and security in the short term and growth potential for the long term.
- “It has a great leadership team who get the balance right between results and people care”. This phrase was mentioned to me, but you can see clues of it in lots of places, e.g. they offer everyone well over the 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the fact it has a low turnover of staff.
- Related to the above, not many people leave and so recruiting into this business is uncommon. This is a rare opportunity to join their ranks.
- This is part of something new (I can explain more if you apply) so if building / fostering a new team with new systems and new customers with new ways of working appeals, this is the definition of new.
- If sustainability is important to you, this is very much on this business’ radar.
- An integrated supply chain that will take some getting used to, but also offers a huge upside.
If you have a Planning background in food, this is one of the best opportunities in the Northwest right now.
Please apply today or contact Dominic for further details.