Focus Management Consultants
This job is now CLOSED – for similar roles please check the Human Resources function.
Strong commercial performance will allow you to concentrate on setting a Best-in-Class People Plan in this Head of HR role.
Hearing about the growth (and growing pains) of this business has been great to listen to. Change has been thrown at us all recently and while every business will have a different story, it is fascinating to hear the opportunities that will be afforded to this business.
It is anticipated growth will increase by 50% in the next five years.
They have diversification across their food-based product range with multiple channels to market via a broad portfolio of customers.
But they need a great people plan to underpin this.
They recognise there is significant scope and opportunity for both you and the business for an operationally led and strategic Head of HR to add significant value.
There is a decent foundation for you; an established business that has a number of commercial wins with new and existing customers.But if you enjoy taking good to better, this role will really appeal.
How will you do this?
- Operate with full autonomy and freedom as the number one HR person, reporting directly into the MD giving HR great visibility in the business and a voice at the leadership table
- Full people review of the business as there are a number of improvement projects being thought about
You will need to have manufacturing/blue collar experience, ideally either large single site or multi-site. You will need to demonstrate experience of leading a large team of HR professionals across general HR, L&D, and recruitment as well as being able to demonstrate how you have developed a successful people plan and rolled it out through these teams. An external network and CIPD progression will also be important.
With the future plans of the business this is a great opportunity to really make a name for yourself with a framework of people that will be supportive of your ideas and is generally recognised for being a positive place to go to work.
- Business seeking positive change
- Full HR responsibility with freedom and scope to drive change
- Diverse product portfolio and customer base offering stability and security in the short-term and growth and opportunity in the longer-term
Please apply with your CV today.
If you would like to know more about this job please contact Dominic.