Focus Management Consultants
This job is now CLOSED – for similar roles please check the Planning function.
An internal promotion means I am looking for a Demand Planner to join a global food manufacturing business.
We are looking for someone with previous demand planning experience, ideally within a fast-paced manufacturing or food business.
This is a hybrid or fully remote opportunity following an initial settling in period.
You’ll be working with the Commercial team on forecasting and sales planning, so it goes without saying you’ll be an Excel whizz being able to manipulate and analyse large sets of data. This will enable you to pick out trends and draw conclusions highlighting any causes for concern and then having the confidence to feed this message up to the team.
The role will include:
- Creating a consensus forecast to be used as part of the S&OP process
- Managing the monthly cadence for the Demand Planning process
- Generating and sharing reports to provide insights and drive the demand planning process
- Communicating with customers and sales teams, to drive improvements to the process
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders to ensure outputs of demand plan are taken into consideration
- Supporting development projects through to launch, identifying products delists to minimise material risk and service failures
- Providing support and suggesting solutions where business targets are not being realised
- Training Supply Chain teams on Demand Planning best practices, use of forecasting accuracy and error measures to improve forecasting effectiveness
If you’re analytically minded and proactive this will be a great opportunity to get stuck into some interesting data, provide insights, and suggest solutions to support the businesses S&OP process.
Please apply below by sending your CV.
If you want to know more about this Demand Planner role contact Sara.