Focus Management Consultants
Excellent opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join a fast-growing food manufacturer in Lincolnshire!
Are you an experienced CI Manager looking to take your career to the next level?
We are searching for an ambitious and driven CI Manager to join our client’s fast-growing food manufacturing business in Lincolnshire. This role will allow you to lead the CI strategy across the site and provide technical Continuous Improvement expertise to all levels of the business.
The successful professional will be responsible for championing the core values and behaviours of the company whilst leading the OpEx programme, improving efficiencies and business processes, developing a culture that supports improvement and change and managing improvement projects.
We are looking for a professional with the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record in Continuous Improvement Management
- Previous experience in an FMCG / food manufacturing environment
- A strong understanding of the principles of Lean Manufacturing
- Solid project management skills
- The ability to influence at all levels
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing business, making a real impact for a business who are striving for excellence.
If you are an experienced CI Manager and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply now.
Contact Daniel for more information.