Focus Management Consultants
This job is now CLOSED – for similar roles please check the Engineering function.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a global FMCG business based in Yorkshire.
This outstanding business has maintained market leadership for many years, with a recognised brand and a fantastic reputation for looking after its people.
The Project Manager will develop and maintain a five-year Capital Expenditure Plan and justify capital improvements and other vital projects. The successful professional will manage capital improvements to the site’s processes and infrastructure, from initial scoping to final commissioning and post-project review.
The Capital Project Manager will also provide operational support to the Site production and engineering departments. In addition, the Project Manager will provide input to project governance reviews and support Continuous Improvement initiatives across the factory.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in capital projects management in a manufacturing environment, ideally FMCG or Chemical
- A proven track record of managing projects from concept to completion
- Familiarity with project management techniques
- Experience working in a matrix management environment
- Familiarity with continuous improvement techniques (Lean, Six Sigma)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
- Qualification in instrument / electrical skills required
- Knowledge in SAP and other IT systems
- Understanding of safe working procedures i.e. ATEX DSEAR
- Understanding of PLCs and instrumentation
- NEBOSH certificate
In return, our client can offer the successful professional a competitive salary and package, the opportunity to work for a prestigious global FMCG business, and the chance to make a real difference in the site’s success.
We are looking for a driven individual passionate about project management who can use their expertise to enable the site to realise its maximum potential.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and want to take on a new challenge, this could be your ideal role!
For further information contact Daniel.