Focus Management Consultants
This job is now CLOSED – for similar roles please check the Sales & Marketing function.
Join this exciting and rapidly expanding food business, as the Account Manager, and manage key accounts in both retail sector and B2B manufacturing.
This is a uniquely wonderful opportunity to join a niche food manufacturing business that is the largest manufacturer in the UK of their product category. They have a leading brand and as well as highly innovative solutions into B2B for some of the UK biggest brands on the supermarket shelves.
The role of Account Manager will be an interesting mix of working with retail customers across grocery, convenience, and independents as well as managing and developing several B2B customer relationships. The role will report to the Head of Sales but due the ambition and trajectory of this business the role could quickly become Sales Manager with direct Sales Executive reports.
Key highlights of the role:
- A great next step for a Junior NAM or National Account Exec that is looking to play a bigger part in the sales strategy
- Great friendly and supportive team environment
- Really ambitious and exciting business with state-of-art facilities and a brand-new office
- Hybrid working with two days a week office and three days home based or travelling to customers
- Competitive base salary plus car allowance, good pension, private medical, and bonus scheme
Highlight of what you will have or need:
- You will have current sales experience of working in a food or FMCG manufacturing business
- You will ideally have had experience of working with food manufacturers in a b2B sales model
- Food sales in grocery retail at a national level would also be interesting
- Finally, you will be commercial astute, ambitious, and hungry to learn
If this role has captured your interest please apply with your CV today or contact me, Abbi, to discuss further.