Regional Service Technician, MENA
Location: United Arab Emirates
County / State: Dubai, UAE
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: James Everall
Start date: Asap
Salary: 15,000 AED per month Plus benefits
F&B industrial machinery manufacturer requires a Regional Service Technician to support the sales team with after sales service responsibilities.
Our client is a leading provider of integrated packaging, processing products and solutions for food, beverage, consumer goods, pharmaceutical and other diverse companies. With offices throughout the world and recently opened sales and after sales office located in the United Arab Emirates, the business is the trusted partner to customers across a diverse range of industries with predominant focus on the juices, dairy and liquid processing sectors.
We have been exclusively retained on seeking a talented Regional Service Technician to be based out of the business' regional office in Dubai. You will demonstrate a proven record of performing field service work to support complex machinery within the food, beverage and/or pharmaceutical industries.
This position will contribute to the success of the business across the MENA region by providing expertise in field service troubleshooting, installations and machine repairs. This means that there will be considerable travel associated to this position, so you must be able to travel up to three weeks of the month to clients across the region.
To be considered for this position you must meet the below criteria:
- Relevant Degree in related technical field (mechanical or electrical) or five years related/equivalent experience in the packaging industry within a similar position
- Five+ years' experience in custom machine manufacturing or mechanical repair/maintenance
- Currently be a resident within the United Arab Emirates or Saudi Arabia
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical/electrical technical applications, specifically Allen-Bradley/ Siemens PLC’s, servo driven motors and controls, and complex mechanically driven high speed machinery
- Ability to read and understand complex engineering designs, including wiring schematics
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, especially Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills and independent judgement
- Ability to work independently, maintain a positive attitude and work well with all levels of management and operators
Our client is aspirational and intends to become the leader within its sector across the Middle East and North Africa. This position will play a significant role in achieving that goal.
If you have the relevant technical experience, skillset and currently reside in the UAE or KSA then we want to speak to you about this Regional Service Technician opportunity today!
REF. JFE15266 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job