Head of Development Department, Germany
County / State: Heimenkirch, Germany
Category: New Product Development
Consultant: Maxx Armstrong
Start date: Asap
Salary: 90,000 - 100,000 EUR per annum plus Package
Looking for a change of scenery? Take a look at this Head of Development role in Germany....
Hochland is an internationally operating family business, independent of corporate affiliation, which rates among the top 10 European companies for cheese production and affinage. The company, which has often been distinguished as an outstanding employer is active in all major cheese segments and employs 4,500 people at 14 production sites.
Due to an internal change, this challenging and interesting position is to be filled.
- Lead, supervision and further development of a small team, as well as alignment with the company goals
- Development of innovations in the hard and semi-hard cheese segment and optimisation of existing products
- Contact person for trouble shooting and responsibility for questions concerning the product segment
- Technological implementation of Marketing-product-concepts in own plants or with partners
- Education in (dairy) food technology or dairy master / technician
- Several years of professional experience in product development or production of hard and / or sliced cheese
- Know-how in the management of (international) projects and possibly first leadership experience
- Communicative personality with a confident appearance, goal-oriented way of working, creativity and creative drive, social and intercultural competence as well as willingness to travel internationally
Hochland offers you a challenging and secure job in a "distinguished" company where employee development is promoted through internal and external action.
Focus Management are advertising this role on behalf of Rau Consultants. For any further information please contact Matthias Hennig who will gladly answer any questions at +49 89 1895520-19.
The Rau Consultants vouch for objective information and will only pass on your data after your explicit approval. We look forward to receiving your application, quoting reference 2865.
REF. MDW1000 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job