Corporate Key Account Manager
County / State: Denmark
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: Maxx Armstrong
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Royal Friesland Campina / DUPP – Food Executive Search
is looking for a Corporate Key Account Manager (with full dedication for one of the biggest global B2B key accounts)
Royal Friesland Campina (www.frieslandcampina.com) wants to become the most professional, successful and attractive dairy enterprise in the world. All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With their brands - over 30 – FrieslandCampina reaches millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world and its Headquarters located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
For its industrial business FrieslandCampina has selected global key accounts, with main operating areas in the Business Group Ingredients and the Business Group Cheese, Butter & Milkpowder. These accounts are managed by a corporate key account team, in close alignment with the Operating Companies and Regional Sales Offices. For this team, located in Amersfoort, we are currently searching for a professional Corporate Key Account Manager.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the corporate key account plan and the sustainable, profitable business at one global key account
- Composing the strategic key account plan, in alignment with operating companies and other relevant stakeholders (incl. Executive Board)
- Analysing and understanding the requirements and decision making processes of the key account in all business segments and geographical areas
- Managing and organising the cooperation between the key account and FrieslandCampina at all functional disciplines (Sales, Supply Chain, QA, Marketing, R&D, Finance, etc.) in high complex matrix organisations
- Transforming relevant pockets of business from transactional towards long term sustainable agreements
- Developing and implementing innovation programs, new business opportunities and necessary investments
- Monitoring and implementing improvement programs for optimising customer satisfaction on a continuous base
- Reporting to the Director Corporate Key Accounts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or business direction
- Senior and relevant experience in B2B key account management on an international level in a corporate environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of the food & beverage business and decision making processes in multinational companies
- Capable of building and managing a virtual and dedicated organisation around one global key account, with many relevant stakeholders
- Deal maker and able to balance mutual short and long term objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in an international and cross cultural business environment, requiring regular travelling (up to 30-40%)
- Personal skills: strategic vision, client focus, inspiring, convincing, diplomatic, integrity, organiser and decision taker
Visit our website www.dupp.nl for more jobs in food.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Hans Hilbrands, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-51025152 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com
Friesland Campina selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
REF MWA894051 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job