Production Planner - 6 months fixed term contract
County / State: Oxfordshire
Consultant: Roger Elliott
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus Pro rota
Fixed term contract Production Planner role - 6 months - Market leading food organisation
Our client, a major food manufacturing organisation with an excellent reputation is looking for fixed term contract Production Planner support.
As an experienced Production Planner with an FMCG background this role offers the opportunity to work with an exciting business who are offering a 6 month contract working Monday-Friday. Clearly experience within fast paced environments and hitting the ground running is essential to the success of this role.
Key responsibilities will include –
- Managing the production requirements, confirming forecast and production orders, ensuring the correct stock levels are held
- Working cross functionally with production and the materials control teams when required
- Assisting new product development by supporting trials and ensuring the availability of raw materials and packaging
- Deliver improvements to the planning process
- Problem solving any planning issues that arise
- Assist the procurement team by collating weekly and monthly forecast reports, analysing and identifying any potential issues
Clearly attention to detail is key to success within Planning, as is the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Excellent Excel skills are also required for this role.
To express your interest or for more information, please apply now!
Ref RAE894347 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job