Interim Sales Manager, London
Location: South East and London
County / State: London
Job type: Interim
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Sarah Moran
Start date: Asap
Salary: £350 - £400 per day plus Expenses
Interim Sales Manager – Immediate start – must have Foodservice background – competitive day rate.
Urgent opportunity for a Sales professional who is available for an immediate start!
This is a fantastic assignment for someone who is comfortable with a hands-on, business development role. A unique opportunity to join an extremely successful business with a significant track record of growth over recent years.
What skills and experience do you need:
- Proven business development skills in the foodservice sector
- A well developed network with UK restaurant chains and / or wholesalers
- Significant experience in the food industry
- First class preparation and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong numerical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Drive and Energy!
- Must be based in the UK but please see travel requirements below
A lot of the above is obvious but worth highlighting as this role is critical and an essential piece in the next stage of our clients growth.
There will be European travel so this should be factored in before progressing further.
For more information on the above Interim Sales Manager role please send a full CV quoting your day rate to me by applying now.
REF. SLM893826 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job