Interim Product Development Technologist, Lincolnshire
Location: East Midlands
County / State: Lincolnshire
Job type: Interim
Category: New Product Development
Consultant: James Blackshaw
Start date: Asap
Salary: £275 - £325 GBP per day plus Expenses
Interim Product Development Technologist required to join a leading food manufacturing company, three to six months.
Immediate start for an Interim Product Development Technologist - a great opportunity for a currently available NPD professional to join a branded and own label food manufacturing business.
As the Interim Product Development Technologist, you will be responsible for helping the team manage a number of projects from brief/concept stage through recipe development and pilot trials.
You need to be a highly motivated, driven and proactive individual, comfortable with fast-paced environments.
The remit for this Interim Product Development Technologists position is to help provide support for the delivery of site and business targets. You will need:
- Significant experience in a Technologist role in food manufacturing supplying the major UK retailers
- Prior understanding of the processes and equipment used in the preparation of test samples
- Knowledge of co-ordinating, assessing and maintaining a sensory panel
- To have worked with the finance team to help produce financial analysis for the new products
- The ability to work cross-functionally
- To be a confident communicator with attention to detail
If you are able to start this role in March, please send your CV by applying now.
REF. JDB893573 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job