Interim Process Development Manager
Location: East Midlands
County / State: Northamptonshire
Job type: Interim
Consultant: Sarah Moran
Start date: Asap
Salary: £400 - £450 per day plus expenses
Four senior Interim Process Roles – locations can be discussed on application, rates up to £450 per day plus expenses.
Urgent Interim Assignment for an Interim Process Manager up to £450 per day plus expenses
You must be able to start in March and MUST have worked in short shelf-life, fast-paced food manufacturing environments
As with all interim roles in this environment, you need to be a good plate spinner who enjoys fast changing work flows and variety! We currently have four live opportunities for Senior Process Technologists and although the location changes, the general remit of the role is very similar. You will be managing multiple launches for major retailer accounts. Please check the bullet points below as you will need experience in all the following:
- Robust experience managing launches in short shelf-life chilled food manufacturing environments
- Exposure to major retailers being the main point of contact
- Ability to influence internally to ensure smooth running of trials
- Professional and confident communicator – proven skills in challenging internal stakeholders and the customers in the right way!
- Able to focus on the detail despite the pace
If you are available for this contract please submit your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REF. SLM893557 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job