Technical Manager, Manchester
£42,000 - £45,000 per annum
REF: DAC895092Apply for this position
A great opportunity to help guide and lead the technical function for a well-regarded food business.
As Technical Manager you will be responsible for managing all Food matters across the north division. Your main focus will be to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, in addition to developing the company's Food Safety & Health and Safety management systems.
This role's responsibilities include:
- To ensure compliance with both UK legislation and Industry codes of practice on Food Safety, HACCP
- In conjunction with the Head of compliance develop food safety, policy, standards and procedures for inclusion in the company food safety and HACCP manuals
- Review statistical performance and subsequent investigations
- Analyse data to interpret any Food Safety trends and improvements
- Coordinating and conducting site inspections and formal internal audits
- Work closely with central compliance
- To sit on the company Central HACCP Committee and establish best practice, company policy and procedures
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast-paced and busy sector and so you will need a HACCP certificate, ideally level four. You will understand a broad range of food safety regulations and guidelines and will need to have practical experience of operating in a technical role in a food manufacturing environment.
REF. DAC895092 Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjobApply for this position