Supply Planner, Food Manufacturing, Berkshire
£30,000 - £32,000 GBP per annum plus Bonus
REF: DAC46159Apply for this position
Excellent opportunity to join a business that will develop your skillset in both the short and the long-term.
This role will see you join a business that has all the agility of a small entrepreneurial company but with all the stability and economic clout of one of the world’s largest companies.
Historically they have always been seen as the smaller cousin part of a bigger family, but they are no less ambitious. This business has received a number of official and unofficial plaudits and is regularly lauded as a great place to work.
If you want to continue your career, this business is excellent at promoting its own internal employees with a dedicated career path plan and numerous examples of this being demonstrated.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.00am – 4.30pm or 9am-5pm. Yes, to Hybrid working.
- You will create a forecast and production plan which will be used to procure raw materials and product packaging
- Managing the SAP transactions for all stock movements, ensuring SAP accurately reflects actual stock levels
- Internal coordination of multi-category sales orders to ensure stock is available across a number of different categories from different co-manufacturers in time to export
You will have;
- Strong customer service skills (aim to achieve 98.5%)
- Prior supply planning experience
- Experience of SAP
- Solid critical thinking and a focus on Continuous Improvement
- Drive for results and problem-solving
- Experience in FMCG
Please apply today for this excellent Planner (supply / production / capacity) opportunity.
Tel: +44(0)1625 560 778Apply for this position