Supply Chain Manager - 3 month FTC – Food - North Yorkshire
£50,000 - £60,000 GBP per annum
REF: NCM895890Apply for this position
Experienced Supply Chain candidate required with experience within a Supply Chain leadership role in a food manufacturing environment with strong knowledge of ERP systems.
My client is a world leading food manufacturing business.
They need an experienced Supply Chain Manager to support the business for three months initially, you will be part of the site leadership team and will help drive change as they embed new systems and ways of working.
You must be available to start in the next 4 weeks (June start)
Reporting into the site manager you will be responsible for the end to end inventory management stock control and budget. You will be steading the ship and starting to implement processes, systems, and SOP’s running through the business globally to ensure alignment.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Management and delivery of supply chain KPIs and process compliance.
- Managing a team of people on a day to day to ensure the right resource and process is in place from demand planning, raw material, procurement to meeting customer expectations.
- Ensuring the complaints process is managed and a satisfactory conclusion achieved using root cause analysis.
- Manage and develop the internal S&OP process.
To apply you must have;
- Experience of working in a supply chain leadership role within a food manufacturing environment where you have lead and managed change.
- You will be used to working cross functionally within a business
- Have strong knowledge of ERP system
- Have experience of working with SAP in a food manufacturing context.
Degree and Supply chain qualification (desirable)
Get in touch today for further information
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778
Apply for this position