Supply Chain Implant - Grocery Retail
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits
REF: AJT895488Apply for this position
A great opportunity to develop your career within retail and food manufacturing.
The Supply Chain Implant role will give you a unique opportunity to work at the centre of the relationship between your employer (the food manufacturer) and the retail customer supporting all the Supply Chain activities to maximise inbound service levels and ultimately sales whilst minimise in-store wastage and reducing cost. This is a fast-paced category with short shelf life so speed of response and efficiently is key.
The role will be predominately based at head office for one the leading UK grocery retailers as well one day per week at manufacturing sites as appropriate or when required.
My client is multi-site manufacturer who focus on fantastic chilled food products, seeing to all retailers across the UK. They have a reputation for great quality but also a great company to work for. This account has seen strong growth of over 10% year on year and lead the way within their specific category.
Most importantly you will already have at least 1-2 years commercial customer facing experience or retail experience within supply Chain or Planning.
Alongside experience you will also have the following skills, knowledge and personal qualities
- Knowledge of the food industry
- Working knowledge in UK grocery retail
- Personable and quick to develop key customer relationships
- Highly numerate and analytical with a good eye for data and detail.
- Confident with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
- Ambitious, self-sufficient and driven
- A natural team player with a resilient character
- You will be degree educated or equivalent
Apply with your CV details or get in touch directly with me Abbi to chat further
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob