Specifications Technologist with career progression
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum plus rewards package, 33 days' holiday
REF: AAN895434Apply for this position
Is it time to refresh your Food Manufacturing Technical career?
When you accepted the offer from your current employer, think back to the promises. Have they delivered? Are you as happy now as your were then? If not, why not?
Maybe you were promised career development or training and support to grow? Maybe it was the lure of extra £££? Or was it the chance to work with some great customers?
Whatever it was, I can't promise you'll win the career lottery, but I can promise you this:
- Upping your game - adding to your technical knowledge and working with all the major UK food retailers
- The gatekeeper for all internal and external customer legal labelling and artwork
- Working with NPD to manage the critical path of new and finished product artwork
- Playing a major part in customer audits with 'right first time standards'
- Being part of a Technical Team who are one their game - where you can learn and grow in a truly world-class food manufacturing environment.
You will need experience of working in a food technical environment, creating product specifications using retailer software. Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment without losing focus or accuracy.
For the chance to join one of the biggest food manufacturers in the UK, click apply to send your CV and I'll be in touch.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778
Follow Focus on Twitter @foodjob