Site Manufacturing Manager, Norfolk
Location: East Anglia
County / State: Norfolk
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: Victoria Forrester
Start date: asap
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
A Site Manufacturing Manager is required to join the Senior leadership team of a market-leading food manufacturing company based in Norfolk.
A Site Manufacturing Manager is required by a market-leading food manufacturing organisation based in Norfolk due to continued growth, expansion and development of the business.
This is a newly created position to join the Senior leadership team, reporting directly to the Site General Manager. As Manufacturing Manager you will take responsibility for all operations across the business including; Engineering, Lean, Production and Supply Chain. This is a key role within the business where you will have the opportunity to make a difference and be recognised and rewarded for your successes and achievements. You will need to be an influential leader able to develop the site strategically with a focus on people, service, quality and cost. Your leadership will drive performance across all functions, whilst further developing the site culture.
The successful applicant will ideally have;
- Experience of operating at a Senior level within a large food manufacturing organisation
- Experience of leading cross functional teams
- Significant evidence of delivering results as part of their strategic role
- Practical experience of applying lean production techniques to drive efficiencies
- A proven track record of leading, inspiring and managing site teams, creating a highly engaged workforce
- A positive attitude with the ability to gain buy-in from their team
This is a key role within the Senior Management team that can offer autonomy and the opportunity to succeed. If you believe your skills and attributes closely match these requirements please apply now.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. VAF15215 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job