Senior Operations Manager, FMCG Branded, Shropshire/Cheshire
Excellent Package and Relocation Assistance
REF: DRB894951bApply for this position
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a branded FMCG business as Operations Manager as part of the Site Leadership Team.
As Operations Manager you will lead this FMCG manufacturing facility working closely with the Site Director.
The remit of this role is twofold: delivering the Sites operational targets and developing the people agenda.
The business has undergone a large acquisition phase and has appointed a Senior Team from the Automotive Sector with a vision to make the business more Corporate. Joining this business will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to be a part of the business transformation journey, whilst offering more freedom to act than other blue-chip organisations.
The ideal professional will have come through a formal industry Graduate Program and be ready to take on their next management job.
The people piece and leadership skills are critical in this role. We are looking for Authentic Leadership, Value Driven Leadership and Purpose Driven Leadership skills. We acknowledge these skills will come from a Branded FMCG environment. The individual will have the ability to build brand integrity into the Teams and Site.
We are looking for someone with an outstanding track record of delivery in Production/Operations within a World Class Manufacturing environment, ideally branded.
Other attributes include:
- You will be a leader, a motivator and an excellent influencer at all management and team levels in the business
- Maturity of approach will be backed by strong intellectual rigour and a result focused style
- You will have high energy levels and understand the level of commitment that is required for them to help shape the future success of the site
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills being able to work collaboratively and effectively across all functions and levels
- You will be quality driven with a methodical and mature approach, driving operational efficiency and improvements
- You will exhibit blue chip behaviours, adopting a collaborative approach with stakeholders across all business units
- Intellect is critical with a goal orientated approach. Energy coupled with problem solving and leadership skills are base requirements
This is an ideal opportunity to take your blue-chip learnings and apply them in an entrepreneurial yet very professional environment.
My Client can offer career succession for the ideal professional. This is an immediate need, so please call for a confidential conversation and submit your CV details.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. DRB894951b
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjobApply for this position