Senior NPD Technologist
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum plus bonus
South East and London
REF: DAC895535Apply for this position
Experienced Senior Development Technologist required; you will be working in a multiple sole supply arrangements with category leading products meaning huge creativity potential
If you are an experienced Development Technologist seeking a step up or a Senior Development Technologist looking to gain exposure to a large manufacturing business this could be the opening you are looking for!
As a Senior Development Technologist in this business you will work with the category leading producer for one of the nation’s favourites products. Products are chilled, innovative & complex and are produced for highly reputable retailers. The team have an excellent relationship with their customers and you will gain exposure in this role. You shall be a creative go-getter with a real passion for food and an excellent communicator who can develop and maintain strong lasting relationships.
As a Senior Development Technologist you will report to a Development Manager with some fantastic projects and launches lined up. As such it is going to be busy and a very exciting year ahead, giving you the opportunity for a lot of autonomy and variety. Core responsibilities will include:
- Innovating new products and processes to grow a creative catalogue
- Present new products and processes clearly, concisely and persuasively internally and to customers
- Monitor and benchmark new and existing product quality
- Keep abreast of competitor's products
- Complete work to critical path controls
- Experience of working in chilled food manufacturing is highly desirable for this role, coupled with a proven track record of working directly with major retailers.
To be a Senior Development Technologist within this team you will show energy and enthusiasm for the products with which you work, be able to manage your own projects to tight timescales and be able to hold your own direct with the customers.
You will need NPD experience within food manufacturing and ideally have worked with chilled products.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob