Sales Manager, FMCG Retail, Berkshire
Location: South East
County / State: Berkshire
Job type: Permanent
Category: Sales and Marketing
Consultant: Abbi Taylor
Start date: Asap
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 GBP per annum plus Car Allowance and Commission
This market-leading UK business is looking for an energetic and professional Sales Manager to drive new business sales in to Food and Drink sectors.
2017 is a critical year for growth and development of this global FMCG business and with achievable but aggressive plans to double turnover and challenge the market leader with an innovative and competitive solution.
This role of Sales Manager is part of the commercial team expansion and requires an experienced sales person to drive new business revenue and open up new markets and sectors. Although this role is all about new business and new customer acquisition it is not your standard activity cold calling approach. Using a value based sales methodology; this role will have a targeted sales strategy using insight and market knowledge to provide an end to end solution to FMCG and Food manufacturers.
To be successful in a role like this you will require the following skills and experience:
- You MUST have current FMCG sales and will most likely be in a field sales or key account management role working for a blue chip FMCG manufacturer
- You will have proven experience in lead generation
- Consultative sales approach with genuine tenacity, drive and ambition
- It would also be highly advantageous to have working knowledge of category development and supply chain
- This is a national role therefore drivers licence and ability to travel is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to interact at senior levels both internal and external
If you feel that you are ready for a fresh and exciting challenge within a rapidly expanding global business and enjoy the challenge of business development sales within FMCG then this role could be a great option.
Please apply today with your CV details today or contact me directly to discuss further.
REF. AJT893552 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job