Research Manager, FMCG, North West, Hybrid working
£30,000 - £35,000 GBP per annum
REF: NAH45927Apply for this position
Exciting opportunity to develop ambitious innovation plans with a leading consultancy working in the food and drink sector with consumer at the heart.
This successful innovation consultancy specialising in FMCG are seeking an experienced Researcher to develop strategic plans with businesses across the food and drink sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as Community & Research Manager, providing expert support for one of my client’s key customers. Working alongside the Founder, key stakeholders, and the wider team this role is integral to the success of my client’s key customer.
My client works as a friendly and focussed team providing rapid and exciting innovation solutions for high profile food and drink customers. They blend insight with consultancy to provide consumer and commercially grounded innovation.
As the Research Manager you will work closely with the unique consumer community to spearhead research projects for one particular high-profile customer. Your responsibilities will cover both traditional qualitative and quantitative research utilising the consumer community to deliver creative solutions that will drive future-facing innovation in food.
Day-to-day you’ll be: -
- Engaging with the consumer community to deliver “best in class” key insights
- Planning innovative and strategic activities with the community
- Designing, running, and delivering qualitative and quantitative projects
- Analysing quantitative research data / qualitative insights and building commercial insight stories to present to clients
- Acting as the research ambassador for the business and developing relationships within key customer business teams
- Working on research design for proposals and managing projects
- Managing, motivating, and developing the Research Executive
To qualify for consideration your skillset will cover: -
- A minimum of three years of research experience, ideally in food and beverage
- FMCG research experience
- Research design and implementation
- Excellent project management skills
- Analysis and story creation skills
- Client management and relationship building
- Report writing and delivery of presentation
- Creative and flexible thinking
- Strong implementation skills
- Confident communicator
- Articulate, expressive, credible, and easy to work with
- Being a foodie would be an advantage
In return the company offers a competitive salary, bonus of up to 8%, pension (after 3 months), 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, optical and dental cash back, cycle to work, taste-card – purchased on company credit card along with the opportunity to grow and develop within this exciting business.
If you would like to be considered for the Community & Research Manager role, please apply today with your CV.
Tel: +44(0)1625 560 778Apply for this position