Regional Corporate Chef , Catering Equip, North of England
£36,500 - £43,000 GBP per annum plus Car, 8% Pension, Healthcare and much more
REF: FTL46374Apply for this position
Are you Sarina Wiegman in disguise?
We hope you are, and we also need you to be a great Chef, as well as being able to drive and travel.
If you have a Dutch accent, and train ladies football – that’s uncanny, but what we’re really after for this role is a Chef with strong communication skills and an engaging personality.
Like the Lionesses Head Coach, you’ll be considering this role as potentially a step-change in your career. As an experienced chef you’ll bring core skills to a new setting.
But here’s why you’ll love it…
- No two days will be the same…ever
- Presenting the latest in technological innovation for professional kitchen equipment
- Working with a range of customers from Exec Chefs to Kitchen porters as you demonstrate the functions and effectiveness of this market leading catering equipment
- It includes working with like-minded professionals every day, in various parts of the country and sometimes abroad too
- You will create recipes and ideas to meet the needs of the customer whilst maximising the functions of the equipment
- If you’re bored or frustrated with your current Chef position, then you’ll be refreshed and rejuvenated here
This really is the ideal position for you, if you have a desire to present, teach and manage customer needs, within a business that is respected and trusted above any other, the world over.
In order to be successful there’s a couple of ‘needs’ from our end before you apply…
- You have a driving license and valid passport
- You can communicate a message effectively – perhaps you’re a senior chef, leader in the brigade of even a trainer that can adapt to connect with any audience
- You will support a variety of colleagues from Commercial and Technical departments, so ability to build rapport and trust is second nature for you
- You can work with computers – Office, Outlook, CRM systems
(training on the last one is provided)
- You like staying over in hotels and driving to new sites meeting new people
So if the points above sound like an open-net, pass your CV my way and lets discuss the next chapter of your culinary career.
Tel: +44(0)1625 560 778Apply for this position