Purchasing Analyst, Alcohol, Remote working
£30,000 - £35,000 GBP per annum
REF: NAH46322Apply for this position
Would you like to join a small team as a Purchasing Analyst where you can express yourself, bring ideas, and be an expert in your own right?
Do you love data? Do you have the ability to turn data into actionable insights and commercial propositions?
This business offers recognition and reward with the opportunity to grow with them on their journey. They’re on a mission to become the preferred supplier of alcoholic and soft beverages to businesses around the world.
This opportunity will give you access to work with 5,000 product lines with exposure to international wholesale and retail markets. You’ll work in close partnership with suppliers and customers and provide a one stop shop of high-quality brands from multiple suppliers across Europe and the UK.
You’ll be working alongside an entrepreneur, an investor, and a leader who has a passion for building effective and innovative businesses.
Day-to-day you’ll be increasing revenue and maximising margin by managing and analysing product data. You’ll be liaising with customers on availability and keeping suppliers informed of what the business needs from them. As the “Data expert” you’ll be key in decision-making as you interpret key data to highlight opportunities to buy and sell better.
To qualify for consideration, you’ll need;
- A track record of delivering commercial value by analysing commercial data and by innovating new processes and ways of working with data
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Advanced Excel (including VBA, Macros, pivots, lookups)
- Strong commercial focus
- Excellent analytical, project management, and organisational skills
- Able to present actionable insight with brevity and clarity
- Able to meet performance and commercial targets
- Desk research skills
Good working knowledge of relational database design and data querying
Apply today by clicking the link.
Tel: +44(0)1625 560 778Apply for this position