Planning Manager, Food, Cornwall
£45,000 - £50,000 GBP per annum plus Bonus
REF: DAC46065Apply for this position
You will be interested in this opportunity if you want to work with an iconic Cornish food brand in a complex and large-scale planning role.
But that isn't a reason to move jobs in itself - he was able to share with me (and likewise I can with you) the full breakdown of the opportunity and role, but to quickly summarise:-
Leading a team of Planners in a fast-moving, large-scale, complex food manufacturing businesses that creates an instantly recognisable Cornish brand. (They have PGI status so will always be based here – good for job security).
- Strong brand, secure work
- Site is getting investment
- Nice part of the world, good for families, or those just wanting to be by the many beaches or coastal walking paths
- It is a nice business; they will look after you (we see very few CVs from people looking to leave)
- Lots of potential for you to continue your career path
The site has a range of different systems in different areas, but this role will be primarily excel/spreadsheet focused. So, a good IT knowledge of production planning will be pretty key.
However, more than that they are keen to bring someone in with a bit of spark who can lead the team but also show an interest in furthering their career.
If you are interested in this Planning Manager role for a company that is well-recognised for putting its people front and centre and who make one of Cornwall's most enjoyed products – apply today.
Tel: +44(0)1625 560 778Apply for this position