NPD Controller, Lincolnshire
Location: South Lincolnshire
County / State: Lincolnshire
Consultant: Charlotte Adams
Start date: Asap
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annum plus Car and Package
Senior Development role with real influence across the business.....
Excellent multi-site role with a dynamic product range in the own label arena. The role works closely with the Commercial Director to drive the Development Strategy for this Food Manufacturer. The sites have a growth agenda and are keen to develop their offering with all their strategic Retail partners.
This role is focused on aligning the Development strategy for the category and project managing this through the development teams on the sites. This is a senior role within the Exec team and has strong influence on the overall business strategy.
You will be managing NPD Managers that have NPD teams reporting in. There is both internal and external stakeholders for this position at senior level and understanding and influencing the stakeholders is key to the success of this role.
You will be part of a self-driven senior team that have confidence in their skill set and are highly motivated to deliver.
Why look at this Senior NPD role ?
- It has a wide scope across multiple sites
- It manages teams across multiple Retailers
- It has influence at a Senior level and input into the business strategy
- The company have strong learning and development plans which you could benefit from
- You would work with excellent Senior managers that could help shape your career
We are looking for :
- A Senior Development Manager with strong influencing skills
- Proven experience of working with Major Retailers
- Well-established project management skills
- Proven team management and the ability to develop teams
- Ability to work cross-functionally
If you are looking to work with excellent Senior managers please send your CV
REF. CRA894495 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job