National Account Manager, North West
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus Bonus and Benefits
REF: AJT895066Apply for this position
You'll have genuine bragging rights if you work for this business...
In the world of food trends and growth categories this energetic and punchy North West food ingredients business have built a fantastic reputation for disruptive products, innovation and strong customer relationships across Retail, Foodservice and B2B Manufacturing in both private label and branded offerings.
This role can be based either from the office in North West or remotely from home, working across their Foodservice channel and food manufacturing customers. The role will encompass development and growth or existing customer relationships as well as a robust strategy for new business development.
You will have
- Current Sales Account Manager within food ingredients or food manufacturing experience
- Channel experience within Foodservice sectors including casual dining – restaurant and pub chains or experience of working with food manufacturing business as a value add B2B customers
- Genuine passion for food and culinary trends working closely with NPD and innovation teams
- A natural flair for business development and identifying new opportunities
- Ambitious, energetic, driven and flexible to work at pace
In return, you will of course be well rewarded financially but more importantly you will be part of an ambitious growth strategy with a forward-thinking business with entrepreneurial leadership. You will be part of a small and very successful sales team where you can make a difference and directly influence growth and success. Plus culturally it’s a really great place to work as demonstrated by a well-established team of people.
Apply directly with your CV today or call me to discuss further.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF.AJT895066
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjobApply for this position