National Account Manager - Food Ingredients
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
REF: AJT895471Apply for this position
A great National Account Manager opportunity where you can genuinely shape the growth work closely with MD to drive the sales strategy.
At this time of year there could be lots of clichés about “New Year, New Challenge” and “Start 2020 with a bang”. Whilst all the lines are a bit cheesy, the sentiment is real and talking to me now about this new role of National Account Manager in food ingredients could be perfect timing.
The role exists for a small but perfectly formed UK food ingredients business that are part of a European Group with their Head Office in Germany. They manufacture an innovative a flexible range of applications for protein, bakery and diary industries. The role will work closely with the Managing Director to support and develop existing customers as well as win new business in major food manufacturing accounts.
The criteria is clear
- You will be an experienced National Account Manager or Commercial Manager within the food ingredients sector.
- You must have experience of working within B2B, managing customers in food manufacturing.
- You will know the meat sector, bakery markets, dairy ingredients or fresh produce.
- Previous culinary or product development background before entering sales would be beneficial
- A good technical knowledge and the ability to engage at a technical level with both internal and external stake holders is essential.
- Finally, whilst you can be home based your flexibility to travel and possible stay away in the week will be critical to success.
If you are interested in finding out more, contact me Abbi directly to discuss. Alternatively apply with your CV and let’s start talking.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Apply for this position