National Account Manager – 12 Month FTC - FMCG – North West
£33,000 - £38,000 GBP per annum
REF: NCM895917Apply for this position
Do you have strong customer service experience and thrive in working in a fast paced FMCG environment? Then get in touch...
My client is looking for a National Account Manager to cover maternity leave; you must be available for an immediate start and have proven customer service experience within an FMCG environment.
This is a fixed term contract for 1 year on a salary of £38k (£33k salary plus £5k bonus on completion of one year). The role is office based, 5 days per week 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for managing specific accounts. You will be accountable for growing the sales of the business through the management of the current range and proactive management of range lifecycle, NPD, Forecast, Promotional plans, Pricing and Discontinuations.
You will need to be a strong communicator to manage the communication flow of the account in an accurate and timely manner.
Day to day duties include.
- Delivery of sales and volume budgets to ensure margin expectations can be met by the organisation.
- Provision of accurate forecast
- Monitor and communicate EPOS, Depot and Stores stock, Service levels where applicable
- Contribute to the manage the debtors list
- Support logistics and Product management to manage the range lifecycle and minimise impact on RSUK
- Communicate customer changes and strategies
- Maintain and develop account files / plans when applicable
- Plan and implement promotional activity
- To facilitate delivery of data and information internally and externally in support of the BDM
- Complete New Line Forms, Pricing Information, Retail Price Audits and all other customer administration requirements
- Delivery of the Sales £ budget
- Clearance of discontinued finished goods stock
To apply you will need to be ambitious, driven and have a proven track record of developing existing accounts in an FMCG environment.
You will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent and possess strong analytical / statistical skills.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778Apply for this position