Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Night Shift, South Lincs
Location: East Midlands
County / State: South Lincolnshire
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: Victoria Forrester
Start date: Asap
Salary: £37,500 - £41,500 per annum
Calling all Engineers who would like to work in a fast-paced environment on a static 12 hour night shift with a highly competitive salary!
Are you an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer looking to work within a highly automated, fast-paced working environment?
We are looking for experienced Maintenance Engineers to use both electrical and mechanical engineering skills within a food production environment. This role is varied, it has a broad range of equipment and machinery associated within the food manufacturing industry, which you will be maintaining on both a reactive breakdown and proactive PPM basis. Working closely as a team of four Engineers you will provide a first class service ensuring breakdowns are kept to a minimum.
Is this for you?
- Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position?
- Are you looking for a company that can offer career development prospects?
- Do you have a time served apprenticeship, or equivalent?
- Do you have previous maintenance experience within an FMCG, or similar environment?
- Do you have a high skill level in electrical and mechanical practices with a good knowledge of PLCs?
If so, this role could be for you! APPLY NOW for a confidential chat about the engineering opportunities we have available for you.
REF. VAF893680 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job