Management Accountant - North Lincolnshire
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
REF: AJT895598Apply for this position
Brand new site opening - great opportunity for a entrepreneurial Finance professional.
A rare and not to be missed opportunity to join a new joint venture food business that have fantastic backing from an established international food group and forward-thinking leadership at board level. This a unique chance to join at the start of the journey and manage the budget spend on the new site, from purchasing to fit out of the new production facility.
The business manufactures a range of innovative products in a fast growing and on-trend category from their site in North Lincolnshire where the role will be based.
Reporting to the General Manager the key responsibilities for the role will include
- Establishing and agreeing standard costs for new and existing products to ensure sustainable and profitable production
- Closely monitored labour efficiency, new material usage and overhead spend. Communicating each of these to the General Manager in a clear and timely manner to inform and enable effective decision-making
- Identifying and resolving inefficiencies
- Setting annual budgets
- Providing leadership and direction to a small finance team looking after both sales and purchase ledgers
- Monitoring and maintaining strong cash flow, escalating issues to the General Manager in a timely and effective manner
Alongside the general activities of this role, you will also have the opportunity to lead and deliver financial projects and work closely with other members of the senior leadership team on broader business programmes.
To be successful in the role you must have accountancy experience within food manufacturing and an accountancy qualification from a recognised accounting body. Also IT, Excel and ERP system knowledge is key – ideally working experience of SAP.
If you are excited by this opportunity and have the suitable experience please apply or contact me (Abbi) to discuss.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778