Maintenance Manager, South Yorkshire
County / State: South Yorkshire
Consultant: Scott Atkinson
Start date: Asap
Salary: £42,000 - £45,000 per annum
Do you want to work for a market leader within the bakery sector?
The site is a high volume and highly automated and has recently had major investment. They are the main supplier to the major retailers with own label and branded products and have an excellent marketing strategy that promotes their high quality products.
The role of Maintenance Manager is to drive and support the engineering maintenance strategy across the manufacturing site. Being part of a multi-national organisation their UK factories are highly efficient, modern and well-maintained. You will be responsible for continual development of the maintenance team through active coaching, developing and training team members to the required level of competence to encourage Continuous Improvement in the business and promoting internal talent.
You will also promote a positive culture through effective and consistent team management, because leadership is the key to this role you won’t just be a manager, you will be an ambassador for the business who can bring that something extra.
- Degree level qualification with both Mechanical & Electrical knowledge to include hydraulics & pneumatics
- A good competent understanding of PLC systems
- Proven ability to develop and operate maintenance systems.
- Comfortable to analyse and incorporate data
- Process driven with a clear attention to detail, who will deliver high maintenance standards throughout the plant
- Ability to work cross-functionally whether as part of a project team or individually
- Proactively manage and ensure the safe working environment for the operational team in the bakery adhering to the standards set out in the company’s Health & Safety policies
- An active member of the site’s safety committee
This is a hands-on role where you will spend 75% of your time in the plant working with your team. Therefore, you will require some flexibility with your working hours, which is determined by the business demands of the bakery.
If you are interested in this new challenge then send your CV today.
REF. SRA894663 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job