Maintenance Manager, London
Location: South East and London
County / State: London
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: Scott Atkinson
Start date: Asap
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus Up to £5K Bonus
A Maintenance Manager to lead a multi-disciplined team within an innovative and growing Artisan business based in London.
Are you a Maintenance Manager who can make a difference?
You will be working for an award-winning artisan food producer who has an outstanding history of manufacturing high quality products not only for well-known brands but also with major UK retailers.
The company has a long-established history of supplying high quality products and are investing in their infrastructure to ensure the business competes at the highest level.
As the Maintenance Manager your direct report will be the Head of Engineering, you will be leading a multi-disciplined team of eight Engineers at this 24/7 manufacturing facility. Your responsibilities day to day will be the complex maintenance and engineering installations within the factory with responsibility around Health and safety requirements. Supporting and collaborating with the facilities leadership team in the development on site.
- Control and monitor work standards considering, economy to repair, quality and response times
- Promote lean processes and procedures to reduce waste and increase value of delivered service
- Providing managerial leadership to direct reports coaching and mentoring teams to improve performance
- Ensuring Health and Safety legislation is being adhered to
- Attend and chair regular meetings with key stakeholder’s and customers, contractors, project teams and external organisations
- Control and manage department costs
Coming from food, process, chemical or an FMCG environment. You will be a leader above anything else who has the ability to develop and motivate the team to achieve optimum performance of their duties. With extensive supervisory/management experience in a similar environment you will either be apprentice trained or hold the relevant technical or academic qualification in both electrical and mechanical engineering. Experience working with PLC’s is highly advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on man-manager who has delivered change to impact the business in there development stages of growth.
Take charge of your career and apply now!
REF.SRA894373 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job