Lean Coach, Hampshire
Location: South East
County / State: Hampshire
Job type: Permanent
Consultant: Dominic Cooke
Start date: Asap
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 GBP per annum
This newly created role is an interesting position that will allow you to specialise in a Lean / CI dedicated role.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who genuinely enjoys Continuous Improvement projects to be part of a new Lean Team to streamline factory operations.
This position will be based in a factory striving for World-Class Manufacturing excellence alongside a highly regarded workforce. This role will be based at the Flagship site for the business and has a number of areas to focus on.
To apply for this role will mean you strive for excellence and have a huge passion for CI and LEAN methodologies. This is an exciting position responsible for driving factory performance improvement and cost reduction via the application of LEAN tools.
- Implement the factory LEAN strategy
- Facilitate and co-ordinate LEAN events (including SMED, 5S, Value Stream Mapping and 6 Sigma)
- Run regular audits of LEAN processes. Measure performance and prepare reports versus standard metrics
- Co-ordinate, communicate and track the annual programme of LEAN activities versus an agreed roadmap
- Represent the business in cross-regional LEAN activities, sharing best practice and helping to drive Global standardisation
- Personal Development - keep abreast of the latest developments within LEAN practise
This position is all about operational excellence. The ideal candidate will have a formal qualification (Degree/HND or equivalent) and be able to demonstrate successes and achievements in improving factory performance through a number of different methodologies.
Please apply to this Lean Coach role now if it appeals.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. DAC893540 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778Apply for this job