Lead Display Planner, Food, London
£35,000 - £40,000 GBP per annum plus Benefits
South East and London
REF: SAH45806Apply for this position
Picture this… you walk into a food retail store and see what you and your team have implemented with all their hard work. Does it fill you with pride?
You’ve seen the planogram; you know and understand why it is there, the data, and the planning behind it.
If you’ve mastered the process and display planning experience this is your opportunity to step up into a more senior role. The role is coaching your cluster of five Display Planners, with a Merchandising Manager still holding key line manager responsibilities.
It is s a great time to join the team with this large food retailer as they expand consistently across the Space, Range, and Display function. They are investing heavily across the department and have development and progression plans in place to help people grow at pace within the business, something that is often missed on this career path. This role is available due to internal promotion proving this is the case.
To be successful in the role you will need proven:
- Leadership qualities with past examples of these being displayed
- Detailed knowledge of the Space Range, Display processes, and critical paths
- Stakeholder management skills as you will be presenting and meeting with the senior team on a regular basis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- Drive to be successful and move forward within the business
- Previous Retail and Food Industry experience is preferable
Bright, driven, and ready to make an impact on others and the business? Apply by sending your CV today.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778