International Sales Manager, Central Europe
£75,000 - £85,000 per annum plus Benefits and Bonus
REF: AJT895450Apply for this position
Be part of this successful food brand, developing their European retail customers...
As an experienced Commercial Manager to International Sales Manager you will have already built a strong network of customers across major retail customers in Germany. With this experience we can offer a great opportunity to develop sales for a well known, market leading and hugely attractive food brand. This particular brand are increasingly enjoyed throughout Europe and have ambitious plans to triple the business over the next 3 years.
The business is part of a corporate group but has retained a great team culture and even as a remote worker you will receive great internal support.
The role will require extensive travel working across the German region as well as travel to UK head office on a monthly basis. There is absolute flexibility on where you are based but it is essential that you can demonstrate a track record or working with major grocery German retailers.
- Fluent German and English spoken and written language
- Branded food or drink sales experience managing direct relationships with European retailers and markets
- A good understanding of the challenges of food export into European retailers
- P&L Management
- A self-starter of resilient nature, as this is a standalone role
- Commercially focus with strong numerate skills
- Strong background in key account management
If this role has caught your interest but your CV details are not yet updated then please send what you have and we can discuss further. Alternatively call me on 01625 560778 to discuss further.
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob