International Business Development Manager - Home Based
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
South East and London
REF: AJT895613Apply for this position
A great opportunity to work for an ambitious and dynamic business and sell across Europe.
A new opportunity for a new business to sell new products into new markets.
You get the message – it’s an exciting NEW start-up opportunity.
The role is to sell a range of plant-based food solutions into European regions – primarily focussed on Benelux, Nordics and Germany but also Italy and France are regions of interest. The opportunity exists to develop sales channels within Major Retail and B2B.
Location is flexible for the right person, to be based within UK or region, if you are happy to travel on a regular basis to the head office in UK. Fluent English is essential plus an additional European language would be beneficial.
To be successful in the role
- You must be currently working for a Food Manufacturer in a commercial business development capacity, selling branded food products.
- You will have experience and knowledge or major European grocery retailers including Carrefour, Aldi, Edeka, Ahold etc.
- Knowledge of B2B and contract manufacturing is also very important.
- You must be proactive, great with numbers and a strong negotiator.
- A personal affinity for sustainable food products and healthy living would be a distinct advantage.
- Finally drive, ambition and entrepreneurial spirit will be essential to grow with this business.
Please apply with your CV profile or contact me directly to discuss further.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778